Friday, September 30, 2011

 So as I am sitting up at 12:48 am......... Johnny is already in bed, the dogs are out here with me. When all I can hear is the clock on the wall, a whistle from something outside that likes to go off every hour, and sometimes a neighbor. In my head there is so much I think about. I think about the condo that I want to buy , and everything that I would do to it. I already have every room designed in my head. I also think is it the best choice for us. I mean it has everything that I am looking for in a house, I even have a room I could potentially build a salon in! It is just a scary thing to do I guess. I can't even believe this out of the things I have done in my life is the most scary thing to me. I got married at 23. I have moved to unknown cities, a foreign country, I have skied the Swiss Alps on the Italian side. I have tried to talked to Italians when I barely know the language. For some reason though I get this feeling that this is the house for us! I hope that it all works out in the long run, and I will keep my fingers crossed that this house waits for us!

 I also think about all the people I have known in the last year or two who have gotten pregnant, and had babies! I mean seriously everyone I know is getting knocked up! Now I can't even imagine my life without these babies in it! I can't believe how much joy they bring. One of my nephews Aiden, every time I would go over to my brother and sister in laws house and I would call his name he just smiles. He totally got to know who I was. He seemed happy every time I saw him! I was so sad saying goodbye. I was never really around babies all that much. I really didn't know how I would be with them. I surprised myself and felt this connection and deep  love with the babies who are now part of my life forever! You know the first question people ask right when you get married is when are you going to have kids? Even though to them it doesn't sound rude what so ever, it possibly can be. Think about it. What if they can't get pregnant, they don't want to have kids, they want to adopt, or they really are on the fence about kids anyways. I think carrying a baby for nine months is such a miracle...... why do people take that away from the blessing of getting pregnant. Maybe the pressure is in their head already. They don't need extra stress.  So the next time you think about asking a women, or a couple when are they going to start a family, maybe you should just take a second and think before you speak!






Hi everyone!!!!!!!!! I am so so so sorry I haven't been blogging lately! I was trying to redo this blog. I hope you all enjoy ! I haven't really been up to, to much lately! Last week was really nice! We had 3 new girls arrive here in Asiago! There was a super cup game for hockey last Wednesday. Asiago unfortunately lost the game. The first game of the season and home opener was last Saturday! Asiago won 4 to 1. We were also able to go out last Saturday which was soooooooooo much fun! Sunday we all met up at a place called the Mini Bar! It has a deck that we sat out on, and has an amazing view. Last week I did a 2 hour mountain walk. I always feel it the next day, but well worth it. On Tuesday Johnny, Sean, Anthony, and I went down the mountain to the mall, and to a really big grocery store . It's always a day event when you head down the mountain! Thursday Asiago had an away game in Vipiteno, which is a new team in the league. Asiago lost 5 to 6. Last night we just layed low. I made homemade Chicken pot pie for dinner.Anthony, and Jason  Johnny's 2 teammates also joined us for dinner! As for today I went to the market this morning, worked on the blog, made Johnny pre game meal, and getting ready to take the dogs for a walk soon! Asiago has a home game tonight at 8:30 our time so 2:30 back home! I don't really know if we will go out tonight but we will see! Sunday we don't have plans yet. We were thinking about going somewhere, but nothing is set in stone! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!I will be better at writing on the blog I promise! Anything that I am thinking I will be writing I promise! Any who enjoy the weekend!

                                                                         Love Always ,
                                                                             Kayla          








So this year coming to Italy was way easier than last year! We knew to pack, and   what not to pack. For example we knew we needed a few towels, some candles, Tylenol,and sweaters over tank tops! We also knew the process to get the dogs over here way better than last year. Last year I had to get all their papers USDA certified the day we flew out, which was in East Lansing. This year I had all the organized a few days before we flew out! Also we got drugs for them that worked perfectly. Last year when we were coming home from Italy the airlines wouldn't let us fly because Izzo our chocolate lab was going bananas in his cage, and they were afraid he was going to give himself a heart attack. So we now have drugs for them that make them sleepy! We arrived in Asiago on Friday August 26th. We got moved right in our apartment from last year. So it was really nice coming back to the same place 2 years in a row. We have never had a place 2 years in a row in fact we have moved about 11 times in 5 years! So it is so nice to have a familiar place and faces! When we got here we also had a car which is a stick shift. Last year was a huge learning experience with the car. One time Johnny had a game, and I was getting ready to go, and I didn't know you had had to lift up in the stick to reverse. I was in our parking lot for about 30 mins until this really nice Italian man helped me! Also this year we knew where the grocery stores are and the schedules of the restaurants. We figured out our phones right away this year. We got Internet right away this year. So it was a much easier adjustment needless to say this year versus last year.

 Johnny already had a few games. He was in Hungry for a tournament last weekend. There record was 1 and 1. He had had 3 points! 2 goals and an assist. He also had a preseason game last night and they won 4 to 3! He had an assist last night! So he is off to a great start.

Today Saturday September 10th we are just relaxing. We are  hopefully going to tune in on some Spartan football! Johnny also has practice tonight.  We just got off of skype with Adam Henrich who we miss dearly!  So everyone out there who is reading this please also find us on sykpe! Our skype name is kjvigilante.

Hopefully I will head out for a walk with the dogs and 2 girls here Mindi Borrelli, and Courtney. We usually walk the trail everyday! It's an amazing walk with an amazing view. That's all for now friends! I hope this will be nice for all you friends and family back home who we miss so much! Eric, Lolo, Bill, and Renee please give our nephews Aiden and Anthony a hug and kiss for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment